With decades of experience moving families and businesses, we know what it takes for a successful move. To help you, we offer a variety of services to make your move easier. Whether you’re moving across the neighborhood, or across town – whether you’re doing the packing, or you’re going to rely on Armstrong to provide a full service move, we’ll make your local move easier.
Full Service Moves: Armstrong has provided full-service moves for years – almost a century, really. We will come to your home and provide an estimate that will only change if your move changes. Trained packers will come to your home and, using quality packing and shipping materials, pack your home professionally. On your scheduled date, our movers will arrive, safely and securely load your belongings, and move you locally the same day. Our packing team can meet you and even unpack your belongings for you. You can feel comfortable about your local move because you know professional movers are taking care of your belongings.
Local Moving Services: Doing the packing yourself? Just need help with the actual local moving? No problem – we will provide you an estimate over the phone or come to your residence and price out your move. Professional, trained movers will arrive at your home at the scheduled time, move your items to your new address safely and securely, and unload and position your items in your new residence.
Packing Services: If you’re moving across town or cross country, and you’re planning on doing the heavy lifting yourself, rely on Armstrong’s local move packing professionals to ensure your items are securely packed and stable for your move. Using only quality packing materials, you can feel comfortable that your belongings are packed for a safe move.
Storage: Check out our Storage section to learn about our safe secure storage.
- "They did an excellent job. They were hard workers, very friendly and courteous, too. Loved the Cajun personalities."
J.T., May 2014
- "My salesperson explained the move process to me and hit it right on. Everything Dan explained went just the way he said it would. I was impressed with the driver and crew; they were professional and did an excellent job."
D.B., New Orleans, La., March 2014
- "They were very inspirational with how long and hard they worked - even when I know they were tired and hungry. They never complained and were very pleasant and a joy to have around. I was happy to have them load and unload our goods."
R.B., January 2014
- "We had such a fantastic experience with everyone at Armstrong. Dedra Wiley was so pleasant to work with and amazingly helpful every step of the way. We felt so comfortable right from the beginning with her. Our driver, Charles, felt like a friend by the end of our move. He was so nice and let us put up our feet and not worry about a thing. We felt completely at ease and knew our things would be taken care of. It made the entire process 100% stress free."
S.L., March 2014
- "We are former military and have extensive experience with moving companies....this experience by far exceeded our expectations. We have had good and bad experiences, but this recent move was THE BEST. The crew was VERY professional, kind, friendly, polite and respectful. By the end of the move we felt as if we had made 4 new Friends."
T.K., May 2014