Your Complete Source for Logistics Management in Baton Rouge
Having to warehouse products can be a sign that business is picking up or that expansion is needed. These are good signs, either way. Companies warehouse products that will be closer to their customers. They also store products to provide for season demand, or demand that is year-round. Regardless of the reason, warehousing is a tried and proven method that is widely used. At Armstrong Relocation – Baton Rouge, we can also handle the logistics side of warehousing and managing customer assets.
Why Warehousing and Distribution Works
Armstrong Relocation – Baton Rouge can manage any size warehousing project with full quality assurance. Companies benefit from a central location for receiving, storing, and distributing products. The reality is that storing products is not a “static” thing—it is a process that involves security and protocols that help maintain the integrity of the products being stored.
Project management, inventory management, inventory control, global storage and transportation, asset inventory, consolidation, receiving, and storage all fall under the broad umbrella of asset management. Without a warehouse, this is a function that would prove to be most difficult. At Armstrong Relocation – Baton Rouge, we provide an effective and complete asset management solution.
When a company places their assets with us, we know they will want up-to-date information on where their items are at any moment around the globe. Our real-time tracking can provide that information.
Request a free quote online today or call us at 225.275.5260 to discuss your warehousing or asset management needs.
- "The whole process was very smooth. Our driver and the local crew he brought out for our move were all TERRIFIC! All hardworking and very respectful."
M.T., June 2015
- "I am pleased with Armstrong Relocation and especially pleased with our driver! This was a first class operation. I appreciated the follow-up calls as we packed and loaded. I thought we always had a good idea of where we were in the process and what would happen next. I find that it's really hard to keep track of all the details but the parts I left to United/Armstrong went just right. Thank you!"
C.P., June 2015
- "We received great support from our coordinator and driver. Both provided us with great service and worked diligently to ensure our move went smoothly. I feel they both went above and beyond and as a result of their efforts we will certainly use and recommend Armstrong/United in the future."
A.F., June 2015
- "Our crew was very professional, organized and informative! I would definitely recommend their services."
B.B., August 2015
- "The entire delivery crew was helpful, professional, hardworking and just overall really great. We were so very pleased with the entire delivery team."
A.B., August 2015