Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "The whole process was very smooth. Our driver and the local crew he brought out for our move were all TERRIFIC! All hardworking and very respectful."
M.T., June 2015
- "I am pleased with Armstrong Relocation and especially pleased with our driver! This was a first class operation. I appreciated the follow-up calls as we packed and loaded. I thought we always had a good idea of where we were in the process and what would happen next. I find that it's really hard to keep track of all the details but the parts I left to United/Armstrong went just right. Thank you!"
C.P., June 2015
- "We received great support from our coordinator and driver. Both provided us with great service and worked diligently to ensure our move went smoothly. I feel they both went above and beyond and as a result of their efforts we will certainly use and recommend Armstrong/United in the future."
A.F., June 2015
- "Our crew was very professional, organized and informative! I would definitely recommend their services."
B.B., August 2015
- "The entire delivery crew was helpful, professional, hardworking and just overall really great. We were so very pleased with the entire delivery team."
A.B., August 2015