KEVIN L. TAYLOR, PRESIDENT
Kevin Taylor joined Armstrong in 2004. As President, Taylor oversees day-to-day operations, manages sales, and helps to grow and develop future opportunities. Prior to Armstrong, he entered into the family business in 1980 and served as the President/Owner of another moving company for 24 years. A Louisiana native, Taylor resides with his family in Denham Springs, La. and enjoys yard work, spending time with his grandkids, spending time outdoors, and serving on several community leadership boards.
L. THOMAS SZEKELY, CPA
Thomas Szekely joined Armstrong Relocation in 2005. As the Vice President, he is responsible for managing daily financing activities, strategic planning and exploring new sales opportunities. Prior to Armstrong, he served as a controller in the printing industry and F&I associate in the manufacturing industry. Szekely earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Louisiana State University. He has also earned Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designations. A native of Louisiana, he resides with his family in Baton Rouge, La. where he coaches girls basketball and volleyball, enjoys running, writing, and spending time with his children.
MICHELLE MERCER, OPERATIONS MANAGER
Michelle Mercer joined Armstrong in 2007. As the Operations Manager, she oversees all drivers and dispatching of units and maintains service and safety records. Prior to Armstrong, Mercer served in various roles within the moving industry since 1992. She attended Louisiana State University where she was a member of The Golden Band from Tigerland for four years. Mercer resides in Denham Springs, La. and participates in the LSU Alumni band, supports McNeese Athletics and the LSU Tiger band, and enjoys spending time with her family and pets.
- "The whole process was very smooth. Our driver and the local crew he brought out for our move were all TERRIFIC! All hardworking and very respectful."
M.T., June 2015
- "I am pleased with Armstrong Relocation and especially pleased with our driver! This was a first class operation. I appreciated the follow-up calls as we packed and loaded. I thought we always had a good idea of where we were in the process and what would happen next. I find that it's really hard to keep track of all the details but the parts I left to United/Armstrong went just right. Thank you!"
C.P., June 2015
- "We received great support from our coordinator and driver. Both provided us with great service and worked diligently to ensure our move went smoothly. I feel they both went above and beyond and as a result of their efforts we will certainly use and recommend Armstrong/United in the future."
A.F., June 2015
- "Our crew was very professional, organized and informative! I would definitely recommend their services."
B.B., August 2015
- "The entire delivery crew was helpful, professional, hardworking and just overall really great. We were so very pleased with the entire delivery team."
A.B., August 2015