Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "The whole process was very smooth. Our driver and the local crew he brought out for our move were all TERRIFIC! All hardworking and very respectful."
M.T., June 2015
- "I am pleased with Armstrong Relocation and especially pleased with our driver! This was a first class operation. I appreciated the follow-up calls as we packed and loaded. I thought we always had a good idea of where we were in the process and what would happen next. I find that it's really hard to keep track of all the details but the parts I left to United/Armstrong went just right. Thank you!"
C.P., June 2015
- "We received great support from our coordinator and driver. Both provided us with great service and worked diligently to ensure our move went smoothly. I feel they both went above and beyond and as a result of their efforts we will certainly use and recommend Armstrong/United in the future."
A.F., June 2015
- "Our crew was very professional, organized and informative! I would definitely recommend their services."
B.B., August 2015
- "The entire delivery crew was helpful, professional, hardworking and just overall really great. We were so very pleased with the entire delivery team."
A.B., August 2015